Directs and manages small working teams of craft employees to perform work in structural, mechanical, refractory and/or piping disciplines. Plan, monitor and expedite all aspects of the craft team’s field work for quality and safe execution. Maintain a complete stock of material and equipment. The Foreman reports directly to the General Foreman, Superintendent or Project Manager.
- Foremen must maintain a current Driver’s license.
- Qualified Operator of project mobile equipment.
- Qualified Operator of project material-handling equipment.
- Ability to oversee multiple teams of craft workers and manage their work.
- Five (5) or more years of Construction or Industry working experience.
All rights reserved to Recon Inc. 2020