Direct and manage multiple foreman-led labor teams across structural, mechanical, refractory, and piping disciplines. Plan, monitor and expedite all aspects of field work for quality and safe execution. Maintain a complete stock of material and equipment and oversee the work assigned to the various craft teams. The general foreman reports directly to the superintendent or project manager.
- General Foremen must maintain a current Driver’s license.
- Qualified Operator of project mobile equipment.
- Qualified Operator of project material-handling equipment.
- Ability to oversee multiple teams of craft workers and manage their work.
- Ten (10) or more years of Construction or Industry working experience.
All rights reserved to Recon Inc. 2020