RECON is looking for Welding and Mechanical / QAQC Inspectors for a Piping, Structural, and mechanical projects for multiple projects in the western United States. We are looking for field inspectors as well as lead inspectors/site managers. The Quality Control Inspector reports directly to the Quality Supervisor. The incumbent performs quality control functions to assure compliance with federal and state regulations, and owner and client requirements for each project. Work is performed under general supervision and is reviewed by the Quality Control Supervisor. Contract type work.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communications in a professional demeanor.
- 2-4 years of engineering and quality control experience, or in relevant field preferred.
- Able to represent Delta Constructors in a professional manner and negotiate favorably with key members of the other firms and agencies.
- Must be a current AWS Certified Welding Inspector.
- HS diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field or Business Administration is preferred.
- Required Training and certificates
- Attends training sessions, seminars and appropriate educational classes required by department.
- Computer skills commensurate with program and job applications.
- Upholds current Welding Inspector certification.
All rights reserved to Recon Inc. 2020